Washington County Crisis Line: (se habla espanol)
Help is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week for people experiencing a mental health crisis. Concerned friends, family or community members are also encouraged to call.
The Washington County Crisis Line is staffed by experienced counselors who have at a minimum a masters degree. The Crisis Line provides assessment, crisis intervention, referrals to local resources and treatment. The Crisis Line works closely with other community crisis services including the Crisis Team, 911 and local emergency rooms.
The Washington County Crisis Team
The Washington County Crisis Team is comprised of masters-level clinicians who can respond 24 hours a day to children and adults in crisis when face-to-face contact is needed. There is no charge for this service. Available services include:
– Urgent mental health and safety assessments at our clinic in Beaverton or in the community as needed
– Assistance with referrals for ongoing treatment services and resources
– Brief crisis stabilization and safety planning
– Prioritized response for police, fire and EMS on mental health calls
– Interpreters are provided for non-English speakers