food pantries in Northeast Portland
Open the 3rd, 4th and 5th Tuesdays from 5:00 – 7:00;
Open 2nd, 3rd and 4th Wednesdays from 11:00 – 2:00.
Open all Saturdays from 11:00 – 2:00.
The Northwest Emergency Food Program provides free food and Internet access to needy families throughout Multnomah County.
As a part of the Ecumenical Ministries of Portland, Northeast Emergency Food Program serves the urgent food needs of our North and Northeast Portland neighbors. We primarily serve:
• Families with children; over 40 percent of our recipients are children.
• The working poor.
• People with special needs, including the sick and the elderly.
• Immigrants and refugees.
• Three to five day supply of nutritious groceries (up to three times in a six-month period).
• Produce and bread (as available) daily.
• Gently used clothing for the whole family.
• Weekend food backpacks to homeless children in neighborhood schools.
Open from 1 to 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Luther Memorial Lutheran Church.
PACS Food Pantry
9 a.m. – 11 a.m. Monday – Friday
PACS Health Services
Primary care available exclusively to low-income individuals.
9 a.m. – 12 noon Monday – Friday
By appointment only. If you are not already a patient, call (503) 252-4589 to find out if we have any openings for new patients.
The PACS Thrift Store provides clothing and household items at extremely low cost.
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Thursday
9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Friday
11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Sunday