Clearview Employment Services is committed to serving people with barriers to employment by helping potential workers build hope as well as job skills, [re]discover personal strengths as well as job interests and, [re]develop faith in their own abilities.
Services include: career counseling, vocationally related case management, support, job coaching, vocational assessment, and/or job development.
Associated with Columbia River Mental Health.
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday.
Job Connection is a free job search and referral program. We help you develop an effective job search strategy and find a job that fits your needs.
Job Search Services:
– Free career training opportunities, including GED and virtual classes
– Assessment and review of your marketable skills
– Personalized job search assistance and job leads
– Resume and cover letter assistance
– One-on-one interview practice
– Referrals to appropriate agencies
– Networking with employers, staffing agencies and community partners
– Instruction on enhancing job readiness, interview skills, resume creation, etc.
– A resource room with a full computer lab