The Annie Ross House is operated by Northwest Housing Alternatives, and is the only emergency family shelter in all of Clackamas County. The house serves families with children who are currently experiencing homelessness.
Bradley Angle’s mission is to serve all people affected by domestic violence. We place any person experiencing or at risk for domestic violence at the center of our services and provide support for safety, education, empowerment, healing, and hope.
Emergency Shelter provides up to 10-12 weeks of shelter and support services for nine families. Case management and advocacy providers assist residents in obtaining clothing, furnishings, transportation, employment and/or job training, financial assistance, parenting support and groups, health services, drug, alcohol and mental health services.
24-Hour Crisis Phone Line provides immediate access to safety planning, peer counseling, resource referral, emergency bed availability and domestic violence information.
Youth Programs provide group and individual support to children up to age 17.
Job Connection is a free job search and referral program. We help you develop an effective job search strategy and find a job that fits your needs.
Job Search Services:
– Free career training opportunities, including GED and virtual classes
– Assessment and review of your marketable skills
– Personalized job search assistance and job leads
– Resume and cover letter assistance
– One-on-one interview practice
– Referrals to appropriate agencies
– Networking with employers, staffing agencies and community partners
– Instruction on enhancing job readiness, interview skills, resume creation, etc.
– A resource room with a full computer lab