Hours: 10 am – 12 noon Wednesday. (other hours by apt.)
Provides clothing, bedding and linens for residents of Wilsonville, Tualatin or other nearby communities.
Showers available for homeless persons.
The Goose Hollow Family Shelter is a temporary emergency shelter at Portland’s First United Methodist Church. Homeless families from throughout the metropolitan area are welcome there.
– Sleeping space where the family gets to stay together, not separated as in other shelters
– Dinner and breakfast
– Showers with all toiletries and hygiene products provided
– Laundry facilities
– Access to computers, a telephone, and a mailing address
– A small amount of storage space for families to keep their personal belongings
– Enrichment and recreational time for children each night
The Goose Hollow Family Shelter serves up to 24 people nightly, November through March.
The JOIN Day Center provides a comprehensive range of basic services to 80-100 people every Monday through Friday. Services include restrooms, showers, a mailing address, laundromat vouchers, hygiene items, clothing resources, referral information, coffee, conversation, and a refuge from the weather.
Showers • Personal Hygiene • Laundry • Mail • Computer Resources • Housing Referral • Employment Assistance • Medical & Dental Referral • Food Box Delivery